About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

20 April, 2009

Today...

Today...

It is so hard to be a patient person waiting for the internet connection to connect with my pc.. hahahaa, I,ve been waiting for about more than 24 hours to update my blog.. yeaah, this is one of the disadvantages stealling someone unsecured connection xP who cares as long i can update my blog and used the connection for my self xD (i knew it, you might thought that i'm a selfish right?).. Today we, 4 sci 1 students acts as usual, biology practical in the afternoon, but then teacher was asking us "siapa mau jadi wakil untuk meeting this wednesday with all science teachers? I need 3 persons to represent 4 sci 1".. suddenly Eyl (which is me xP) raising up her hand..hehe.. I thought Science subjects is the only talent I have and I felt eager to represent my class eventhough I'm not really good in English like my other friends.. Hehe at least I'm trying to be until what I can be x)

Uhmmm then after extra class, my friends had offering me to come to the English enrichment class exactly after biology practical, every monday, from 2.15- 3.30 I think~ But then I felt lazy to come xD so I decided to come on next week If I didn't have any function to be held.. Again a previous lachrymose moment happens to me, tears falling.. bla..bla.. [It's a privacy].. Around an hour later I thought, Zul came and needed my helped to take the MPP videos, don't know for what purpose, I felt very sorry and please that I can't helped him cause I'm about to go home on taht time.. So then he walkaway..

Why am I seems to write a composition? hehe, continue~ fortunately my mum msg me and said that he will pick me up on 4.15 this afternoon, I reply "bh"..So then me and izwan searching for Zul at the hall so that I can help him to take the video.. I really upset that I'm too late, they had finished the video x(.. I'm just trying to start my new carreer as a camerawoman, hehe but Its okay.. I have nothing else to do, sat down till my mum pick me up. I went home and the wireless connection is available xD How exicted I am, hahahahah

That's all for today.. Perhaps I had missed up some moment, I already forgot, that's all what I remember.. Tomorrow the SMR basketball school team will be versus'ing the St.George.. wish them to win and good luck guys, just try your best for our school xD

No comments: