Hey I'm back
I have started my new life, its just something that I thought should be restart all over again but of course its not the same as when we born then new life is infront of us, what I meant is a life refreshment for me from all difficulties, problems, lies that I am facing before this.. Forget it, I'm back now blog =)
But the thing is my mid-year exam is going to start on this 2nd May, what I did is nothing, yet my laziness still come with me even when Im change..However, yesterday is fun, I helped zul in making his video, being a temporary camerawoman xp but somehow another frightened incident had happened yesterday, we'll let it to be a secret, not all privacy have to be exposed, infact privacy is not allow to be exposed but then I had felt this before during my 'rest blogging time', I wish to use to get my happiness usually at that time but what i felt is vice versa.. I eager with all those grievousness.. Hope to get my truthly happiness without lies in it =)
Btw, go to zul blog to see what have me, izwan and zul done, its not clear stated perhaps, im not including in his scene anyway xp but zul you're a gorgeous person.. stay alive with you're talent being a video-maker and an own cameraman x)
Don't know else what to type so I'll end this sesion now, anyway to anyone who is viewing my blog, Its a pleasure for me to link you all =) and don't forget to leave your comments at my tagged board beside, okay? Take care, tata

No comments:
Post a Comment