About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

27 March, 2009

Survey from my cousin's in law xp

*This survey is taken from freaking16.blogspot.com*

"what if your ex says" referring to you!!!

1. Why did you let me go?
= Ko 2 buduh!! Mana jnji mu pat ku ah??!

2. I still love you.
= Ko ckp atu arh ku atau arah kmbing mu??haha

3. When did we last talk?
= antah ah, bejuta tahun yg lalu prasan ku atu pun tym ko udh mati

4. Will you go out with me?
= malass tah ku ingau!! bwa plg kerabau mu ah!!

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
= Tau pun sl ko 2 siaalll sateh!!!~

7. My friends say we don't look goodtogether..
= Andgnya 2 eh,my friends know my taste~

8. You have changed.
= Pedulikuww~idupkuw ukn idupmu!!

9. Can we get back together?
= NOOO and NEEVVEER!! I have someone sudah yg more even better than kau! and I trust him!

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
= apa kataku td kn?? ohh since we broke up you're become deaf upanya haha

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
= who cares..haha

12. how can u forget our memories??
= aku kana amnesia sudah!!

13. I will always love you.
= who cares??

14. Would you die for our love?
= i'll rather to kill you now mun ko msh ckp psal tne dlu

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
= you first, me..never lau utk kau!!

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
= Eyyukkkk!! Agath ko mati,bahagia ku plg,hahaha

17. Whats the different between me and Him/Her.
= Too much that I can described it!! But he always keep his promise to me, not like you!!!

18. I saw you lastnight with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
= ohh baguslah..jadinya mengapakan??

19. Without me, your life wouldnt be complete.
= I don't care..ada ku cacat tym ane? means aku complete udh walaupun ko mati!!!

20. Why are you doing this to me!?
= Because you're the one who start doing this to me and this is a part from my revenge to you, karma is going on here~

[Naabbb..udh ku answer =) anything else? hehehe, thanks for your survey ah xP]

No comments: