About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

25 March, 2009

Avril pregnancy

Ohh my god!!! This is about more than 20 times I heard this rumors saying that Avril is pregnant!! But is still not going to believe it...But then just now I was searching for Avril and derrick photos, what I found is a blog of everythingavrillavigne.blogspot.com posting this post: 

Is Avril Pregnant?

Is Avril Lavigne pregnant? I've heard a bunch of rumors that she is and I didn't believe them til my friend told me she heard Avril anounce it on mix 96.1 that she is 1 month! Well I still don't know for sure if she is but I will keep you updated on the news! If you have any news then you can tell me in the shoutbox. As for me I will support Avril if she is pregnant and I'll be happy for both Avril & Derrick! Also here are some pics of her that look like she might be pregnant...


At the same time, I am searching about that rumors then I found  a blog posting this: 

Avril Lavigne is pregnant, according to the radio host Zack Taylor

The 23-years old Canadian Pop Rock Princess is reportedly 1.5 months pregnant, which means Avril’s expecting her baby in August. This would be Ms.Lavigne ‘s and Sum 41 husband Derycj Whibley’s first child together. The couple will celebrate their second weddind anniversary in July.

 

Later than, I found this:

My head is spinning as I can’t keep up with who’s pregnant and who’s not in Hollywood. There is a rumor going around the Internet today which claims that Avril Lavigne is 6 weeks pregnant. 6 weeks pregnant? That would mean she was pregnant on New Years Eve when we saw her at the Clud Prive in Las Vegas drinking Cristal from the bottle like it was water. A pregnant woman wouldn’t do that, would she? Apparently her husband Deryck Whibley is telling all his friends how happy he is about being a daddy.

Do you guys actually think Avril is pregnant? If so do you think she would make a good mother?

Then guess what???!!!! I love this post and too much agreed about this!!

No she is not! But candid photos of the newly wed hints that she has a baby bump! Avril Lavigne was out shopping with her hubby Deryck. Of course the paparazzi caught them in photos & Avril had a small tummy, which could be only bloated! But if you check out the photos closely, you’ll find out that the tummy is  a bit squared shapped! So, No she is not pregnant!!!

What about her carreer if she's pregnant? I don't want she's drop. I've been loving her, her songs since Primary 4 and now I'm in form 4!! Urrggghhhhh!

No comments: