About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

25 August, 2008

Sir Zul is back

Yeahh..he's being anonying to us today by saying "hello,good morning? Do you miss me?"..well.actually,nda plg ku miss ea,tipu2 sja mnyanangkan atinya spya kmi nda blajar eng and kmi na blajar but we have done a stupid,cheerful game but it's fun and he treat us like his children today :D..and2 i'm so delirious that kambingg didn't tgur me today so my ear dum your safe today xD btw i didn't blogging yesterday and it's damn bored cause i don't wanna tell you that i have a shit,fuck,damn sad day yesterday and I suffer from cold!!! ARRRGGHH..Attttcchhuummm..See aku brasin..ohh yeah tdi aku brasin ddrjah,nyeehehe,suspen xD..uhm actually me and nesh plan something bad for her today but kmi na jalankn,ksian ya krg dsptal,haha..na dyh..uhm apa g ah,i think that's all yeah we also plan to pay for zaty the pecutan seminar and nesh i do something today :)..Pay me tomorow or else aku sent bunian spongebob ke rmhmu..hehe,na dyh..Yeah that's all,krg ku tusyen pkl 7 f aku rajin krg th ku blogging lg,k..tc,tata..bubyeee ;o..
This teddy is cute..I'm feeling like it ryt now..I don't know why? Weird..Nesh and zaty often says like that to me :D..You guys are my friends..I love you guys..Hehehe

No comments: