About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

23 August, 2008

Secondhand Serenade

SECONDHAND SERENADE



A TWIST IN MY STORY
Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down
It's safe to say we are alone now, we're alone now
Not a whisper, the only noise is the receiver
I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence
So please just break the silence
The whispers turn to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
Your tears turn into laughter
And it takes away our fears
So you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of youAnd I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling
I'm feeling inspired
My world just flip turned upside down
It turns around, say what's that sound
It's my heart beat, it's getting much louder
My heart beat, is stronger than ever
I'm feeling alive, I'm feeling alive
My whispers turn to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
Your tears turn into laughter
And it takes away our fears
So you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my storyIt's time I open up, and let your love right through me
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me
That's what you get
When you see your life in someone else's eyes
That's what you get, that's what you getSo you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you
This world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you

YOUR CALL

Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meetLike when we would meet `CauseI was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take when you are sitting next to me will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy? (What's your, what's your...)`CauseI was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home x4 (I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have) `CauseI was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to`CauseI was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight ..(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

FALL FOR YOU

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting,Could it be that we have been this way beforeI know you don't think that I am tryingI know you're wearing thin down to the coreBut hold your breatheBecause tonight will be the night that I will fall for youOver againDon't make me change my mindOr I wont live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findYour impossible to findThis is not what I intendedI always swore to you i'd never fall apartYou always thought that I was strongerI may of failedBut I have loved you from the startOhhhhBut hold your breatheBecause tonight will be the night that I will fall for youOver againDon't make me change my mindOr I wont live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findIt's impossibleSo breathe in so deepBreathe me inI'm yours to keepAnd hold onto your wordsCuz talk is cheapAnd remember me tonightWhen your asleepBecause tonight will be the night that I will fall for youOver againDon't make me change my mindOr I wont live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findTonight will be the night that I will fall for youOver againDon't make me change my mindOr I wont live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findYour impossible to find

VULNERABLE

Share with me the blankets that your wrapped inBecause its cold outside cold outside its cold outsideShare with me the secrets that you kept inBecause its cold inside cold inside its cold insideAnd your slowly shaking finger tipsShow that your scared like me soLet's pretend we're aloneAnd I know you may be scaredAnd I know we're unpreparedBut I don't careTell me, tell meWhat makes you think that you are invincible?I can see it in your eyes that you're so surePlease don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerableImpossibleI was born to tell you I love youIsn't that a song already?I get a B in originalityAnd it's true I can't go on without youYour smile makes me see clearIf you could only see in the mirror what I seeAnd you're slowly shaking finger tipsShow that you're scared like me soLet's pretend we're aloneAnd I know you may be scaredAnd I know we're unpreparedBut I don't careTell me, tell meWhat makes you think that you are invincible?I can see it in your eyes that you're so surePlease don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerableImpossibleSlow down girl -- you're not going anywhereJust wait around and seeMaybe I am much more you never know what lies aheadI promise I can be anyone, I can be anythingJust because you were hurt doesn't mean you shouldn't bleedI can be anyone, anything, I promise I can be what you needTell me tell meWhat makes you think that you are invincible?I can see it in your eyes that you're so surePlease don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerableImpossible


AWAKE

With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes, I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.You're an angel disguised.And you're lying real still, But your heart beat is fast just like mine.And the movie's long over, That's three that have passed, one more's fine.Will you stay awake for me?I don't wanna miss anythingI don't wanna miss anythingI will share the air I breathe,I'll give you my heart on a string,I just don't wanna miss anything.I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue,But I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.And if it's a hero you want, I can save you. Just stay here.Your whispers are priceless.Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.Will you stay awake for me?I don't wanna miss anythingI don't wanna miss anythingI will share the air I breathe,I'll give you my heart on a string,I just don't wanna miss anything.Say my name. I just want to hear you.Say my name. So I know it's true.You're changing me. You're changing me.You showed me how to live.So just say. So just say, That you'll stay awake for me.I don't wanna miss anything.I don't wanna miss anything.I will share the air I breathe,I'll give you my heart on a string,I just don't wanna miss anything



No comments: