About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

02 September, 2009

I am an impatient person's

Urggghhh!! You!! Why dont u just go to me and say hai..Ive been waiting for a long time!! Instead of meeting,i do meet your jerk friends!! Eh wang pkrmu aku ne nda nglh kh tgu kau bth2!! I have to lie,plan all the schedule n you! What you do is you destroy all my hope!! Mbri sasak! You saw me from that 1m labih distance n just by that nda g meaga aku!! What do u think i am?Your slave kh?!! I swear that one day you'll have to pay for this!! N ryt now i really wanna punch your innocent face!! Eh udh th kawan2mu myampuk! Mmalukan aku,then kau g kn mcri msalah!! Bh fine if u want this,i'll ensure no more alveoli dlungs mu ah!! Aku mdulur kau bsigup smpai mati,smpai ngs darah jua gfmu ah!! You!! Urgghh,lets see whats gonna happen, u're the one who threat me this way, let it flow till u come and seek help to me!!!! I'm really pissed off, banci ku eh kau ah!!

No comments: