About Me

My photo
called me eyl, im growing up each year every march 15. im so obssessed to avril, kim, robbie, makeup, high heels. and i love chemistry a lot!

02 June, 2009

My Answers

Eyl, 15, Kpg.Rimba, Student and an infuriate sister

1.The book I am reading at the moment is my biology textbook
2.The last film I saw at the cinema was - so long ago I can't remember
3.The last CD i bought was 'Hantu Beranak Dalam Kubur The Movie'
4.The last time I had a good night was - never, I guess
5.The car I drive is - haven't get the chance to drive a car
6.The best programme on the television at the moment is Reality, perhaps
7.The newspapers I read are Brunei Times, Media Permata and Borneo Bulletin
8.My favourite building is Eiffel Tower in Paris
9.My mobile ringtone is I assign it variously according to the group
10.My favourite word is grievousness
11.My dream sandwich would be filled with - just the ordinary menu ( I don't like sandwich)
12.My last holiday was to/at - home
13.The last magazine I bought was - I don't remember
14.My last mystical experience was - last weekend
15.If you took my television away - I'd pretend not to care but I'd really miss it
16.My favourite poet is - I don't read to much poetry
17.My perfect Saturday night is when he come spontaneuosly in my dream!
18.My perfect Sunday morning is when the sun is shining (without global warming)
19.I would most like to own - the latest expensive high heels and my future life
20.On my perfect day I would I would spend time with him in Paris
21.The TV programme I would like to be in is - my own reality tv show
22.The most-played artist on my MP3 player is Avril Lavigne
23.I recycle the following household items - papers and plastic bottles
24.My biggest weakness is - his infuriation
25.I am a hatter!

No comments: